2. Browsing our Site (the “Site”) does not require you to register in advance. Our Site contains no applications, tools or systems which will require you to be registered or to provide personal information to us.
3. We use data collection devices called “cookies” on certain pages of the Site. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing customised services. Most cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session using the Site.
4. Cookies cannot look into your computer and obtain information about you or read any material kept on your hard drive and cookies cannot be used to identify who you are.
5. Cookies cannot be used by anyone else who has access to the computer to find out anything about you, other than the fact that someone using the computer has visited a certain website. Cookies will not be used to contact you for marketing purposes.
6. The web browsers of most computers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your web browser to disable cookies or to inform you when a website is attempting to add a cookie. You can also delete cookies that have previously been added to your computer’s cookie file.
7. You can set your browser to disable cookies but this may affect your navigation of the Site.
Protecting your information
10. We keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
12. Owing to the global nature of the Internet, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
13. If you have any queries regarding privacy issues, then contact us for more information. To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help us continually improve our service and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls with us.
14. Please see our Legal Notice for more details on the use of our Site.
Registered in London 3793679* Registered Office: 4 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YW Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority